Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why is there a lump inside my earlobe?

I got my ears peirced for the first time 11 weeks ago. I took out the original studs after 6 weeks. I have been able to wear straight post earrings no problem, and about a month ago I tried putting in earrings that are curved. It didn't work so well, as my ear started bleeding. I stop trying, cleaned my ear and put my other one back in. I have left it in for about a month now. I'm not sure if I should be taking it out and cleaning my ear still... Anyways, I took it out today to put in new earrings and I cleaned my ear. When I went to put my new earring in I felt a lump in my earlobe just below the piercing hole. I of course freaked out and started shaking and getting dizzy. The new earring went in just fine, but its a little shorter then my usual earrings and because of the lump it hardly stuck out the back of my ear. So, I took it out put my other one back in. I'm just wondering why there is a lump in my earlobe. It feels like its almost gone now that my other earring is back in, but it still is there a little. I'm trying not to mess with it, but I don't know what to do. Is it from not taking my earrings out and cleaning my ear? Is it puss build up in my earlobe or something else? Is it going to go away and if It does and I pull my earring out again is it going to come back? I waited 24 years to get my ears pierced and now it seems like more trouble then its worth. I'm afraid to try to pull my earring out again, as I almost fainted in my bathroom. Should I just leave my earring in for a few days? Is my other ear going to do it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment