Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hydrogen Peroxide on my ear help!?

I got my ears pierced a week and a half ago, but we ran out of that special solution for newly pierced ears because they gave me so little of it. A lady at the store said we could use Peroxide and apply hydrocortisone afterwards. So I used Hydrogen Peroxide, concentration 3%, on my ears, but did not apply hydrocortisone afterward. I soaked the earlobe in the Peroxide twice a day, but some of it got on the skin behind my ears. After three or so days, i went to sleep with my ears burning, and it was very painful, but I left it alone. I woke up the next morning with the skin behind my ears red and swollen, and there were little red bumps on my earlobes. I kept using the Peroxide on my ears, but put Triple Antiseptic on them after the Peroxide. But my ears are still red and the earrings are getting stuck and I can't turn them unless I wet them. When will they stop being so red and swollen and can I do anything to speed up the healing process for my ears? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment