Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's your opinion of piercings on teens?

I'm 15 and I have 6 piercings. I have two cartilage piercings on the same ear, my tragus of the other ear, both earlobes pierced once and my nose pierced. I'd consider myself classy, I don't wear revealing clothing most of the time, I'm kind of shy and quiet. I don't do "stuff" with guys, or anyone else for that matter and I'm dead set against teen drinking and drug abuse. I also do well in school. I'm wondering if someone might get the wrong impression of me when they see my piercings? Would you be surprised to find out these personality traits of mine? Usually I'm not so self conscious about my piercings, but I get some pretty ignorant remarks. Someone told me today that I look creepy because of my piercings T____T What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment