Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I think I'm having an allergic reaction to my acrylic plugs ?

I'm currently stretched to 8g and ive been wearing acrylic plugs all along, never skipping sizes. I just noticed that I have like a weird rash thing on my earlobes and on the back of my ears. They're very itchy and feel weird. Not really painful, just itchy, but I dont think its an infection. Here's the thing: I just ordered a set of stainless steel plugs/tapers on Amazon yesterday because I heard they're better for my ears. Should I leave my plugs in until they arrive? (like later this week) or let them start to close? I don't want to go through the stretching process again...I only have acrylics. What would happen if i left the plugs in with an irritation but continues to do sea salt soaks and stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment