Friday, July 22, 2011

Ear problem weird sound?

In my right ear, when i pull on my earlobe i hear a weird noise like krrr idk what noise it is but it sounds weird.. It also sounds like it when i put pressure on the bottom of my ear... I am experiancing NO hearing loss and it started happening 2 weeks ago when i went on a plane and when i started landing it was hurting alot in both my ears but now my left ear is 100% and i was deaf somewhat deaf in my right ear for a while until i slept and woke up and it wasn't deaf andmore so im guessing it was pressure but now my ear sounds like theres alot of earwax in it.. so i need to know if i should try and remove earwax from my ear, my mom uses a tool that looks like the Arch in a capital A like the V in the A and its metal and she removes earwax by inserting it and just taking it out like a crane from those video games with the crane and you grap down on the stuffed animals and get a prize... I know this is a long article but i really need help... its has not been irritating me at all but im just really curious cause i'd hate to have ear problems/

No comments:

Post a Comment