Friday, July 22, 2011

How can I make my short hair look better?

Ok so I got my hair cut yesterday, and it's awful. I usually have the back really short and leave the sides and the front at my jawline, with side swept bangs covering one side. Well the lady didn't pay attention to what I asked for, she made the back short like I like it, with alot of layers in my hair that i like. but then cut the sides right to my earlobe and the front has the angled cut that I like but the longest part only goes to the middle of my eye. I relied on my hair to make me look more like a girl since my facial features can look slightly boyish. And that's now what i look like since the lady messed up my hair. Can someone please tell me what I can do with my hair to make it work, so that way I look more feminine instead of some slightly feminine emo boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment