Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Help with my ears..!?

I got my ears pierced back in february. I let them heal for the period of time they were supposed to... i have dimple on my ear lobe so my left earlobe is a big thicker than my right. Ive been changing from hoops to studs quite often recently and today the dimple ear started hurting really bad.. so i changed earrings and my mom said i needed lighter ones in, so i took those out and now cannot oget the earring back in my ear because of the pain, its almost like i cannot find the hole in the back of my ear because it doesnt hurt until i put it halfway through and it pokes the back of my ear... i really dnt want to let my ears close up because ive had them pierced twice already... any suggestions on what to do? or whats wrong and how to go about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment